Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Fried Chicken" >:O

Today, were going to try something different. This was NOT created in Dominican Republic. It's made by our Black African American folks back then in the 1800s. We’re going to learn how to do FRIED CHICKEN!!! I honestly love fried chicken! Like, I'm totally IN LOVE with it :O I'm not actually going to instruct you how to do it this time. I will post a video from YouTube of how you could make it & you will follow how to make your delicious fried chicken :) NOTICE: This fried chicken is made with buttermilk that you can put for about 6 hours or you could leave it overnight as well. With buttermilk will taste so much better & it will be completely moist & delicious! I hope you guys enjoy it! :) I will add the ingredients though.




What you will need:

  • A whole chicken (you will see on the video how to cut it.)
  • Black Pepper
  • Salt
  • Paprika
  • White pepper
  • Garlic Powder
  • Any other Seasoning
  • Butter Milk
  • Flour




This is how your chicken will look like when its done. Nice & moist & simply DELICIOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment